CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Garry T., 11/10/2019
Last Friday, I thought my Fit had a serious battery issue and didn't want to wait until the following week, when I had a appointment for an oil change and have my snow tires put on, to have it checked. Robert told me to come right in, he'd see if I needed a new battery, and bring my snows. It all worked out fine. Where else could I find a mechanic so accommodating? Many thanks!